Argentina, the home of famous athletes, brings a phenomenal sports training concept to the world. Since 2007, Acumen Sports has been applying the science
of neuroplasticity to master mental, emotional, visual, cognitive and physical skills required to create winner sports athletes of all ages.
The brain requires a large quantity of high quality information to make quick decisions and in the case of an athlete, this processed information needs
to get to the body in a split second to win the game. Cognitive skills, especially the honing of visual powers, gives the athlete the edge they
require to be a WINNER!
Acumen Sports Master Licensees are in the business of expanding the Acumen Sports Centre brand in their countries via granting franchisees to qualified
individuals and companies and providing support outlined by the Global Franchise Team.
Important values of the company are made part of the Master Licensee Code of Conduct.
Their vision is to operate the company based on 4 key principles:
- Operate at global standards of excellence
- Create an environment where they practice professionalism, be customer-centric, focus on growth and work collaboratively
- The emphasis is on the success of the Acumen Sports System
- Trust is at the core of decision making. Trust of customers, employees, franchisees and the master licensee
If you share their values of doing business, love sports, believe in high performance, then join them in bringing Acumen Sport to New Zealand.
Training and Support
- Acumen Sports Centre Franchisees receive a 10-day comprehensive Acumen Sports Centre business training.
- Acumen Sports Master Licensees receive a 5-day comprehensive Master Licensee training.
- A phenomenal sales and marketing system to drive customers and a powerful SMART technology portal provides valuable tools for both the franchisee
and master licensee.
- On going training, coaching and mentoring are embedded in the Global Franchise Team culture. A quarterly full business review of each Master Licensee
to operate proactively at peak performance drives their support function.