ArmyNavy Burger & Burrito
Fresh-made American Mexican Cuisine
|Country of Origin
- South East Asia
- Middle East
- North America
- Northern Africa
|Unique Selling Proposition
- A full menu of premium burgers, burritos, and other American Mexican cuisine
- Freshly made food - make it when you order it
- Quick casual service restaurant (QSR)
- Open style kitchen
- Interiors have a look and feel that awakens nostalgia and exudes coolness
- Competitive store development costs
- Proven and effective operating systems
Exclusive master franchises for a country or geographical territory are being offered to select candidates that can grow and develop the ArmyNavy brand
throughout the countries or regions they are offered. ArmyNavy seeks master franchisees who embody the following characteristics:
- Committed to Army Navy's Vision, Mission & Values - Master franchisees must believe in the brand and what it stands for and
are committed to ensuring that the values important to ArmyNavy are related to the employees, the customers, and the community.
- Have a Positive Image & Reputation - Master franchisees should have an image and a reputation of honesty and integrity in
dealing with its partners and associates. Master franchisees should be able to represent the brand.
- Occupies a Competitive Position in Your Country - Master franchisees would typically be granted a master franchise for an entire
country or territory. It is important that master franchisees have the ways and means to develop a specific number of stores during the term.
- Financially Strong - Master franchise partners should have sufficient capital to adequately finance the business including the
necessary banking relationships to obtain the financing required to develop the minimum number of outlets required throughout the development
- Have the Right Attitude - The acquisition of ArmyNavy master franchise rights must be considered as a serious long term commitment
which will require the active involvement and support of the master franchisee and a full time commitment from its management team.
ArmyNavy Burger + Burrito is a fast casual restaurant chain serving fresh-made premium quality burgers, burritos and other great American-Mexican cuisine.
There are currently 61 locations operating in the Philippines and they are looking to expand their brand internationally in 2015.
ArmyNavy denotes a culture of discipline, honesty and integrity. Its open style kitchen allows customers to watch as their orders are made fresh. At
ArmyNavy, food quality and customer service are taken very seriously. They use only the freshest of ingredients with tested recipes that will satisfy
ArmyNavy put to heart their mission statement depicted on every ArmyNavy store wall: “Come in hungry, walk out happy”. That is why, in their short
history, they have grown to be the third biggest fast casual burger restaurant chain and the number one Mexican restaurant chain in the Philippines,
and now we want to bring this success to New Zealand.
Training and Support
- Master Franchisee Training: For the key members of your management team at their training centre and dedicated training stores
in Manila, Philippines.
- Opening Support: Access to the ArmyNavy system and comprehensive support and guidance leading up to and during the opening of
your first store.
- Ongoing Support: Ongoing support including a minimum of 1 visit to the country or territory annually, advice and assistance relating
to annual business planning, additional training as and when necessary and continued access to enhancements to the ArmyNavy system and brand.